1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is the retro radio station?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Catloverplayer, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Catloverplayer

Catloverplayer

I noticed the lounge in Oasis Springs plays it but it's no where to be found on the radio.

2. Catloverplayer

Catloverplayer

Ok so it appears your sims handiness skills has to be an 8 or 9 and then you can upgrade the reception. You'll need 2 parts for the radio so you can order them off the pc.

blossums likes this.
  3. blossums

blossums

Thanks for the tip, I like the sound of a retro station :)

4. Laspyra

Laspyra

Yeah it's pretty cool. So far I hardly recognize any of the music that plays on the sim's radio. I think about two songs I've recognized on the pop station lol. I always love hearing a real song that I like on the sim's radio in simlish.

5. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

I don't... I kind of find that over-done.

I prefer unique original Simlish songs, not just some cheap-ass advertisement for a popular singer (Katy Perry for example)

I don't mind Indies since I haven't heard of them but the fact is Sims 3 had barely any original radio songs other than the base game... ugh. sorry xD

6. Laspyra

Laspyra

Lol, it's no problem. There is one song I love from Sims 3 that's on the electronica station. I had to look it up a long time ago to see who sang it and everything. I don't remember the name of the person now. But I believe it's an original Sims 3 song and it's my favorite one. Sounds like she's singing "falling and falling and falling and falling". Hehe. I don't know.

Edit: Ladytron I believe if I recall correctly. Something landscapes or something I have to look it up again. lol

Editing again: Rockfalls and Estuaries. Yep best Sims 3 song imo. =)