1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Will you buy Get Together?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get Together' started by gagasluxury, Nov 25, 2015.

Are you going to buy Get Together?

1. Yes

84.6%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know yet

15.4%
  1. gagasluxury

gagasluxury

I wanted to create a thread to see how's everyone are feeling about this EP after the creator's camp (I know everyone love it but I'm still debating about buying it).

Personally at the beginning I wasn't impressed with the EP at all. I thought it was a bunch of random stuff (*still low key does*) and just unnecessary. But after seeing what EA/the fans have been posting it seems they really pushed it since the first trailer.

The city looks so cool and in my opinion the best work they've done in a sims 4 world yet. I especially love the whole "port"/district/modern area. its very different from what we always had and it makes me optimistic for all the future cities they would create.

With that being said, I'm not so attracted to the whole clubs thing, which is the main thing in this EP. It's cute but to me it looks like just basically telling a group what to do. It doesn't look that entertaining to me the whole interactions the sims have.

I haven't decided yet if I'm getting it, feel free to convince me!

2. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I am really excited and I think the new social dynamic will definitely enhance the game now, and with future packs. :)

3. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I knew I'd get it from the start. Even if I wasn't collecting all of them, I probably would have shelled for the Clubs alone. I have way too many ideas floating in my head that will use them!

4. Brighidt

Brighidt

I'm really looking forward to Windenburg. I also think the clubs will be fun to play with. The dancing/DJing, I'm sure I'll have a sim max them out, but I doubt I'll spend too much time on them other than leveling them... well maybe the dancing, if it looks cool.

5. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

It's getting so close to Christmas Ill probably get it but I have it on my wish list so I am going to wait till Christmas and maybe have it as a gift.

6. Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea

Well I've saved up a fair bit of Xmas & Birthday money so yeah! :p
    When is it coming out again? Does the game come out at the same time around the world? - I'd prefer to buy it in retail stores =P

MiffoShort1997 likes this.
  7. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Well I'm very excited for the Sims 4 Get Together and so far everything looks appealing in it :) I also really love the new map, it looks like the most detailed one we have had so far in the Sims 4 series :)

But as I have now finished my Christmas shopping all money is gone so I won't be buying Get Together until January 2016 :)
    I also helped to buy a 1991 Vauxhall Senator for my brothers birthday. It's not the 24Valve version but is still quite nice.
    *sobs* goodbye Get Together :disrelieved:

Matthew.

8. ShaylaJ

ShaylaJ

I'm not that excited about it but I already paid for it I'm just waiting on the 8th to get it.....I honestly couldn't play knowing I'm missing something like a ep, sp or gp....Im really looking forward to ladies night out without the group leaving..

9. gagasluxury

gagasluxury

the colored maps is a part from the new patch. we all get that.