1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Will your Sims win... The Hunger Games?!

Discussion in 'Stories and Legacies' started by Kit, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

Is your Sim so ruthless that they'll block the fridge with piles of trash and plates so others can't get in it? Would your Sim fight tooth and nail for that last cookie crumb? I will be hosting a SimsVIP forums Hunger Games!

All contestants will be placed in a confined area without a safe means of sleep, food, or hygiene!

If you would like to apply your Sim for a chance at the trophy, please copy and paste the form below:

Origin ID:
    Sim Name:
    Background:​

Please note: Only submit one Sim. Every Sim should be Young Adult or older. No CC allowed.

Eight lucky(?) Sims will be chosen and only one will survive!

The winning Sim will be given a feast, interviewed, and sent on an all expense trip to Bridgeport to experience the big city's Night Life!

(All winnings are completely fictional! All Sims will be autonomous without any manipulation or mods!)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  2. RethkaSims4

RethkaSims4

3. Kit

I didn't have any interested, so I just let it go. I wouldn't mind trying it if we get enough people! =)

4. RethkaSims4

RethkaSims4

I'll have a go

5. RethkaSims4

RethkaSims4

6. Kit

Only need 7 more!

RethkaSims4 likes this.
  7. RethkaSims4

RethkaSims4

If no one else enters I'd be happy to enter more people lol

8. RethkaSims4

RethkaSims4

Origin ID: Rethka786
    Sim Name: Kaylee Barnes
    Background: (Didn't put this in household description) Growing up, Kaylee's father was very abusive towards her mother, older brother and her. The day before Kaylee aged up into a YA her father died in a fire in his Science Lab and their only money source was gone in an instant. In the night her older brother ran away and never came back. On her birthday, instead of eating cake with her mother she filled out a registration form for the Hunger Games and out of all the applicants she was selected. When she went to train for the games she was stripped of all her skills, memories, relationships and money and the one thought they drilled into her mind was "I must win the Games". Now she is waiting for the games to start. . .