1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Win Builds Stuff on The Sims 4

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by Win7yes, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Win7yes

Win7yes

This is actually the first time I build or create stuff for fun and share it with other people. So don't expect perfect buildings :p
    So this is the first build I'm actually willing to share.
    It's a starter house wich costs around §17.000
    It is kind of a replica of one of the Starter homes of The Sims 3 from Sunset Valley. Is not exact, because the whole idea of it came back to me in a flashback while making the living room (It actually started when I was creating the kitchen and then it appeared completly with the living room.
    So here it is!
    Sunscript Starter
    1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
    §17.000
    Can be found on the gallery under the name Sunscript Starter or by searching my Origin ID, Win7Sims
    Check the Imgur Album Here. Includes the same pics of the spoiler, plus new livingroom pic and outdoors pics.
    Living Room
    14-10-2014_23-15.png
    Bedroom
    12-10-2014_22-03.png
    Kitchen
    12-10-2014_22-04-2.png
    Bathroom
    12-10-2014_22-03-2.png
    I hope you like it. For some reason the picture I took of the living room is more than 1 MB, so I can't upload it. I supose I will have to take it again. And also take one of the exterior.
    When I make more builds, I will post them on this thread. Expect an update tomorrow for the pictures that I couldn't upload of this house. Feedback is much apreciated. Thanks for looking!
    Edit: Fixed the screenshots a bit. (There was an offset text)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
    Cody and kakira1 like this.
  2. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

Looks good! I never think to use pink tiles in a bathroom, but you've made it work nicely!

3. Win7yes

Win7yes

Thanks! The pink tiles were something kind of random. I remembered the bathroom had tiles, but I didn't know what color. I put that one and it looked nice so I kept it there. Fun Fact: This lot, is one (If not the only one) of the three lots I have that has been downloaded by someone. I supose that is because people might look for starter homes more often.

Cody likes this.
  4. Win7yes

Win7yes

So every single picture I took of some place that probably had shadowing, has a size of more than 1 MB. So the exterior pictures and one of the living room's can't be uploaded. Sorry :/ You will have to go to the gallery to actually see the exterior and to corrently see the living room.
    Also, updated the main post with a weird looking picture of the living room.

Cody likes this.
  5. Win7yes

Win7yes

Green Gerbit Park
    This is a park I made. It's on a 20x30 (I think), and it's the lot on front of the Goth's house.
    So, in The Sims 2 University, apparently, when you have Teens or something, a llama-dressed person would come and tell you about the university thing.
    And on my own gameplay of The SIms 2 Ultimate Collection, when I sent a Sim to University, a llama-dressed person would come and sing a song about a thing called Gerbit. Since it's a llama, and The Sims always had the llama thing, and the gnomes, I suppose it was either about Llamas or Gnomes. Going more for Llamas for other things I have seen on the Internet.
    SO, I made a park! I was bored, so that happend.
    You can find it on the Gallery on my Origin ID, Win7Sims or with the Hashtag #WinBuildsStuff
    Screeenshoots!
    Yay... All the screenshots are more than 1 MB for some reason... So no screens for G.G.P....
    Is there a way to lower the Quality of screenshots? I know there is for video, but I don't know for screens.
    I will try to find a solution.
    Edit: SCREEENIEEES! I solved the issue by using Imgur!
    I should be carefull tho because of that thing of the view per 6 months... Anyway
    Check out Green Gerbit Park's Imgur Album Here!

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
    Cody likes this.
  6. elsing

elsing

Well done Win7yes, not bad at all for a first build!

7. Win7yes

Win7yes

Thanks! Honestly I was never good at building. I always tried not to, and would only do it if absolutely necesary.

Cody likes this.
  8. Cody

Cody

Good job :)! It feels so homey and domestic.