1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Windenburg neighborhoods concept?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get Together' started by Kit, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I was playing around with the Windenburg concept map, and I wanted to know where you think the neighborhoods are! This is what I could figure out. I'm pretty sure it has at least 5 neighborhoods. The one in the middle I only assumed since the houses were more spread apart like the others. I don't see the ruins anywhere on here, so maybe there will be six neighborhoods? Just a thought for fun! =D

World Map Windenburg.png

2. JackieGoOutside

JackieGoOutside Staff Member

I wonder if the hidden lot will have something to do with the sea monster or if the sea monster will just be decor stuff?

Because, like, stealing eggs from a sea dragon or something. An egg that can be used as decor or maybe even hatched.

Come on, Sims team.

3. AquaSimmer

AquaSimmer

Sea Monster is most likely going to be like the Tram, Train, & Cars. Just FX Animation and such.

Harry likes this.
  4. TJAVA

TJAVA

I am not sure, but I think they said that there is no hidden lot. But I hope too that the seamonster is an interactive thing.

5. Kit

I recall hearing this (no hidden lot) but I've been trying to relocate the quote.

6. jeLlyBeAn1573

jeLlyBeAn1573

I too feel like they said there was no hidden lot....perhaps a tweet from Lyndsay?

7. Ubrelli Sims

Ubrelli Sims

SimguruLyndsay said that 'there are special lots but no hidden.' It was in in the last Get Together update SimsVip gave us

8. Kit

Thank you very much. There's so much info, I couldn't remember where the quote was. =)

9. JackieGoOutside

JackieGoOutside Staff Member

*eye twitches*

AquaSimmer likes this.
  10. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I think I remember seeing that too.