1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Wishing Well

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff' started by Mitchi32, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

So my sim decided to visit the new park and made an offering to the well. The well was displeased. She then wished for Simoleons, and is left with nothing! Apparently, "Summer has been swindled! Despite receiving a large sum of Simoleons from the wishing well, she immediately had the inexplicable urge to spend them all (and more!) on cosmetic hats in her newest mobile gaming addiction!"

What outcomes have you experienced?

2. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I just finished the guide so I think it's unfair for me to spoil them for those that don't want the spoilers. However, my favorite has been the wishing for youthful vigor... and it turning into the ghost. The quote was "Young forever... and ever... and ever."

MiffoShort1997 and 2HubbiesNLove like this.
  3. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Oh man. That is so disappointing. I don't have this stuff pack yet I don't know if I will ever get it. this game is costing so much money.

4. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

I won't be purchasing Romantic Garden until Friday when it's payday. At first I was excited about the Whispering Wishing Well, but after reading reviews and comments from other players I doubt I'll be using that much. I do want to get it just for the fact that it's adding so much classic Victorian garden decor, and I am a fan of landscaping. And the fountain looks wonderful... I'll get my mischief teen sims to add soap once in awhile.

5. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

I haven't brought the new stuff pack yet, but will be in the near future :) This stuff pack spoke to me quite a bit as it seems to come with quite a few new objects and the new features of the wishing well look so fun :)
    The wishing well looks like it's going to play a major part in determining your Sims' lives depending on what you wish for :p I believe that wishes have different outcomes so it sounds like it will be really fun playing with wishing well...

Matthew.

Mitchi32 likes this.
  6. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

It looks like I might be finally caught up in the stuff pack department. I am finally going to be allowed to get this pack later today.

7. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Yes I got it its so cool. That wishing well is bad luck for me so far. It has given me a a evil child and also turned one of my sims into a ghost.

Mitchi32 likes this.