1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Wondering What September's Stuff Pack Will Be?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 2HubbiesNLove, Aug 11, 2015.

1. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

I can't wait to get my hands on Cool Kitchen and open up my ice cream parlor I'm naming "Everyday Sundae", plus those new modern cabinets and counts with frosted glass will look stunning in some of my sims homes. But, and call me selfish, I'm always wondering what the next pack will and could be. For the first time in the franchise I honestly can't wait to get my hands on stuff packs since now they are totally worth $9.99 USD. So I wonder what the next stuff pack will be since we all should know by now that we'll be getting a stuff pack or a game pack each month?

I'm really hoping for a Perfect Pool Party stuff pack. My outdoor living spaces look more alive with Perfect Patio with a blend of Spa Day to set a relaxing ambiance. But my pools still look so bland and there isn't anything fun to do in the pool. With a pool-themed stuff pack maybe we could get waterslides, diving boards that we could set the height too, floating loungers, innertubes and noodles, and pool volleyball and basketball games. New swimwear for child sims along with new accessories for child sims to wear: floaties, snorkels, fins, shark dorsal fin, and mermaid tails. And maybe some new pool interactions like- cannonball and belly flop with a couple of new dives.

Bryan

2. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

@2HubbiesNLove Ohhh great name for your ice cream parlour :) I am looking forward to one day getting the Sims 4 Cool Kitchen but sadly will not be able to get it for some time. I am buying other stuff at the end of this month but still look forward to seeing how excited and happy people are when they get it :)

If there is a September stuff pack then I would be quite excited for a Sims 4 Halloween Stuff or something like that. I think this would be quite exciting as it would bring new objects and clothing to the Sims 4 except these objects and clothing would have a spooky style to them :) So it would be like getting a pumpkin sofa and armchair, spider web wall hangings, a chair made of bones, etc. I think this would be a good stuff pack for either September or October :)

Matthew.

Machew, knewt93, Esnes Nommoc and 2 others like this.
  3. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

@MiffoShort1997 I like the idea of a Halloween stuff pack since we got a free stuff pack during the holidays last year. If they did a Halloween stuff pack I would hope it would add some new costumes like- a skeleton, a witch, a ghost, a vampire and a Frankenstein monster for our child Sims to wear. Maybe add a new activity like "Trick-Or-Treat", along with some traditional Halloween decor to decorate our Sims outdoor areas and windows. I'd love to see the ability to take our child sims out into Newcrest, Willow Creek or Oasis Springs for trick-or-treating. Maybe for mischievous teen sims we could also teepee sims houses by throwing toilet paper.

4. benji_br

benji_br

I honestly don't know. I think they should have a big update to celebrate the first year of TS4, which maybe would make for an interesting party-themed stuff pack (which we've already gotten). I'm all about more leisure activities, specially if they're group activities for my sims. I feel like the quality of these Stuff Packs are much more superior then the TS3 store sets (and not as expansive), so I'm excited whenever they announce something new (even more than I was in TS3).

Having both feet on the ground, knowing that Stuff Packs won't give us more content than a Game Pack - it will just be an object or two - I am inclined to not expect anything too drastic in gameplay or animations, but rather have an object that would give us plenty of options, like the ice cream maker or the hot tub did, as well as objects and CAS items to go along, but no new skill or career, not even new collectibles. This is me being realistic.

Now the optimistic in me wants sports, arcades and amusement park items. I want more musical instruments, martial arts and a new travel destination. The list could go on =)

5. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

@benji_br- Oh, I totally understand. I prefer game packs over stuff packs, but I do love how stuff packs do give us a bit more to work with along with a new interactive object. Although, I do feel the hot tubs should've been patched in instead of sold in a stuff pack, since it seems like a lot of simmers don't like stuff packs.

I remember when Rollercoaster Tycoon came out along with The Sims 1 I was always hoping at some point they would blend both elements of those two classic games into one when TS2 was in the making. I did enjoy the Roaring Heights world in TS3 along with the amusement pack in the store that gave us the carousel. I do hope we get a game pack that is an amusement park or a fair-themed pack that gave us a classic Ferris Wheel with interactions like- "rock the carriage" and "first kiss", a carousel, flying swings, midway games, and a fun house attraction. I don't know how they would work roller coasters into it- I didn't like the coaster we got with Roaring Heights. But I'm pretty positive instead of a new world like they gave us in Outdoor Retreat it would be similar to Magnolia Promenade with a fair-themed around it.

I would also love to see new musical instruments than the typical piano, guitar and violin. I miss drums and I would love to see electric guitars, bass guitars, trumpets and saxophones included so our sims could start a rock band or a jazz band to perform in jazz clubs or practice in garages, along with a new singing skill included. And we definitely need a new traveling destination for vacation fun- whether it's traveling to a beach/island destination, the vineyards in a rural country landscape, traveling to the pyramids in Egypt and exploring ancient tombs, or having a romantic honeymoon in Paris.

benji_br, Misawa and Esnes Nommoc like this.
  6. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Oh my goodness, do I ever miss upright pianos! I have an upright, and most people I know have them because baby grands are frickin expensive! Don't get me wrong... playing my old piano teachers bg was a dream, but it took up most of her living room.

I would like a pool party SP and the one thing I hope they have is lounge chairs! I think it would also be cool if they brought back the sunburn in that pack. But pool volleyball (or even marco polo) would be great. Build up socialization, and fitness.

And I agree with you @2HubbiesNLove - I love PP and SD, but my backyards are starting to look quite similar! We need more colorful fun and vibrant outdoor decor!

7. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

Or even a School Days stuff pack would be nice since we're around the time everyone is going back to school and college. I would love if they also gave us a Back To School game pack around the time they release Get To College. But School Days, even though we technically, without mods, can't go to school with our child and teen sims it would give us new school fashions, school uniforms, athletic wear like "cheerleading uniform and sport wear", along with accessories like backpacks that looked full. Buy mode objects could include an interactive dry-erase board, a vanity, bunk beds, new grade books our Sims could purchase, gymnastic-type of equipment in athletic category, a football or basketball with basketball goal. And one thing I truly wish they could bring back are school buses even if they did appear and disappear off the lot. I truly detest the teleporting system in the game.

Misawa, benji_br and MiffoShort1997 like this.
  8. Brunkey

Brunkey Site Supporter

LOL

You Think! YES the new gamepack is comming out! and yes is true afcourse is only wait hahaha. I really want to know from you is, what for gamepack do you think is comming out soon? i don't have information! but i like to know what other people think for the next Gamepack!

ANSWER:
    * Survival Game Pack.

Edit by SimsVIP: Changed the title of the thread to be less click-baity

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2015
  9. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

@Brunkey Of course a new Game Pack is coming but whether or not another one is coming in 2015 it is unknown, however I am so excited for any future Sims 4 content and do look forward to the next Game Pack :)

I don't currently have any ideas for the next Game Pack however whatever it is I am fairly sure that it will be as awesome as the first two have been :)

Matthew.

Misawa and Brunkey like this.
  10. Brunkey

Brunkey Site Supporter

Really Great answer my friend! i think there will me 2 more comming out, i hope so! SIMS4 is great.

p.s i have add you as friend on orgin :)

MiffoShort1997 likes this.