1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Your favorite feature from each expansion pack?

Discussion in 'Expansion and Stuff Packs' started by Vertigo, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Vertigo

So, let's play a game :blush:
    The title says it all, so it's pretty clear. You just need to mention one or two features from each expansion pack.
    1. Mention only 1 or 2 features
    2. It can be a minor or major feature
    3. You must go through all expansion packs, even if you don't have all of them.
    4. If you can't think of anything type None. Note: You are allowed to use None only ONCE
    I'll start :grin:
    1. World Adventures: Tombs! They're why I bought World Adventures in the first place :tearsofjoy:
    2. Ambitions: The firefighter profession
    3. Late Night: Bridgeport! Because it's my favorite EA made world and they really nailed it IMO
    4. Generations: Chemistry potions
    5. Pets: The ability to play as a pet
    6. Showtime: The singer profession
    7. Supernatural: 1. The ability to create supernatural sims. 2. The magic aspect
    8. Seasons: 1. Swimming in the ocean. 2. The weather dynamics
    9. University Life: The new smartphones
    10. Island Paradise: Hotels
    11. Into The Future: The modern buy mode/build mode objects
    Your turn :grin:
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  2. SimfulSimmer

SimfulSimmer cute, clever and charming too.

World Adventures: The addition of fruits and photography
    2. Ambitions: The addition of Laundry.
    3. Late Night: Apartments
    4. Generations: Teens & Children Mischievous activities/pranks
    5. Pets: Pets in general
    6. Showtime: Magician profession
    7. Supernatural: None
    8. Seasons: Weather and Snow!!
    9. University Life: Being able to educate your sims from the beginning + Smart phones
    10. Into The Future: The modern buy mode/build mode objects
  3. robi393

1. World Adventures - Exploring tombs! Even though it was kind of unusual from a Sims game, it was really fun exploring all the tombs.
    2. Ambitions - Sculpting. My sims always made so many objects that I placed in the house later. :)
    3. Late Night - The celebrtiy system. It gives us a new goal to work twards and it kind of forced my sims to have a social life and go out.
    4. Generations - The daycare profession? There were only small new features in this expansion pack so it's not easy to pick one.
    5. Pets - Racing. I'm not really into horses but I loved going around the neighborhood with my horse.
    6. Showtime - The magician profession.
    7. Supernatural - Fairies. I mostly just liked what they looked like. :D
    8. Seasons - Aliens. I think I'm the only one who doesn't care too much about the weather.
    9. University Life - My favorite part was that after you finished college you got to pick a new trait.
    10. Island Paradise - Mermaids. God, I loved everything about this EP it was so hard to choose. :D
    11. Into The Future - The new buy mode objects were amazing.
    (Also, you guys forgot Island Paradise! :D)
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  4. Pjadek

Pjadek Staff Member

1. World Adventures: Real locations - I love them!
    2. Ambitions: Washing machine and stylist profession
    3. Late Night: Clubs and penthouses
    4. Generations: Pranks
    5. Pets: Cats meoow :p
    6. Showtime: Starlight Shores, that's the best town, it reminds me so much on California
    7. Supernatural: The Alchemy skill, objects
    8. Seasons: Weather and season festivals which are really nice addition to the game
    9. University Life: All new parties that were awesome
    10. Island Paradise: The ability to have much more fun on the beaches and have your own paradise
    11. Into The Future: New architecture objects
  5. simsit

1. World Adventures - I'd say the three worlds, they're just gorgeous!
    2. Ambitions - The firefighter profession! I always end up playing it!
    3. Late Night - Bars! I can't live without those!
    4. Generations - The bachelor/ette party!
    5. Pets - As I'm not a pet-person, I'd say Appaloosa Plains, that world is awesome!
    6. Showtime - The karaoke machine and the DJ booth!... Yeah, I don't like Showtime...
    7. Supernatural - The rocking chair! Yep... I don't like Supernatural either :p
    8. Seasons - The festivals! They're just so cool!
    9. University Life - I'd say college itself. It's a large feature, but I think it was really well-done so... I'm picking that!
    10. Island Paradise - The ability to place lots on water! It makes wonderful houses!
    11. Into The Future - The new buy mode objects. Like everyone before me. #unique
  6. Mattyboi

1. World Adventures - France, primarily because it's nostalgic for me.
    2. Ambitions - The Investigator Profession, I loved beating sims up.
    3. Late Night - Apartments and Vampires
    4. Generations - Teaching teens how to drive and shower woohoo.
    5. Pets - Adoption from a pet shelter, and the bestfriend system.
    6. Showtime - The genie and the singing from the singer profession.
    7. Supernatural - The rocking chair saved my life, and I loved the LLAMA reference.
    8. Seasons - The seasons, the game wasn't complete without them.
    9. University - The ability to ask Sims to Pose Nude for Sketch, I loved that feature. I also loved Dorms. The whole expansion pack is a huge thumbs up. Very-well crafted.
    10. Island Paradise - Hotel Management and The World, which was stunning.
    11. Into the Future - Descendants and the Made Most of My Time Lifetime Wish. It has a nice ring to it and makes me feel warm inside.
  7. KennziKaige

1. World Adventures: Tombs for the exploration and game play, France for the sheer beauty.
    2. Ambitions: Firefighting and ghost hunting!
    3. Late Night: Clubs and bars, totally bars
    4. Generations: Day care profession. I just wish we could drop off children to inactive households. If that's possible, I haven't figured it out yet.
    5. Pets: Owning pets. I myself have a dog and kitty-cat
    6. Showtime: Venues, though I don't use the professions much.
    7. Supernatural: The supernatural and magic! Favorite things EVAH! :ghost:
    8. Seasons: Autumn :jackolantern:
    9. University Life: Earning a degree
    10. Into The Future: Modern furniture and Stark Trek feeling :p
  8. xyxnix

1. World Adventures: Tombs: Because you can go somewhere.
    2. Ambitions: The washing machine - Because your clothes can't be dirty
    3. Late Night: Apartments - Because it is cheaper
    4. Generations: Marriage - Because it needs an arch right?
    5. Pets: Appaloosa Plains - It looks like where I live.
    6. Showtime: The venues - They look cool
    7. Supernatural: None - Because I'm not a fan of that stuff
    8. Seasons: Seasons
    9. University Life: Better jobs
    10. Into The Future: Time Tracel
  9. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

1. World Adventures: Definitely exploring the tombs!
    2. Ambitions: Apartments
    3. Late Night: Vampires!
    4. Generations: Imaginary Friends!
    5. Pets: Horses! And Appaloosa Plains because I always used that town.
    6. Showtime: Magician
    7. Supernatural: Witches! I always play a witch legacy with female heirs!
    8. Seasons: Weather in general. It really brought the game to life.
    9. University Life: A new chapter in the young adult life, college. I just loved it as a whole!
    10. Island Paradise: BOATS! Discovering new islands!
    11. Into The Future: Changing the future to meet descendants.
    MiffoShort1997 likes this.
  10. MiffoShort1997

1. World Adventures: I really enjoyed going to France and exploring the caves and finding the nectar. I also enjoyed China and the martial arts!
    2. Ambitions: Loved being a fire fighter. Probably one of my favourite careers from the Sims 3 series!
    3. Late Night: Vampires of course!
    4. Generations: Believe it or not I actually really liked how they added the pushchair's for the toddlers :) I'm a family play type of guy and as I'm probably never going to meet a girl to marry I am unlikely to have children, unless I adopt but my real life health isn't good enough for that yet! Toddlers are one of my favourite things from the Sims 3 and that's why I am missing them soooooo much in 4!!
    5. Pets: Horses. I really liked the horse's system that they added in to the Sims 3 Pets. Being able to ride a horse and then have them jump obstacles was just amazing :) I hope for a similar system in the Sims 4 series, though I'd prefer horses to return with a Farm expansion and not Pets.
    6. Showtime: Singer. I loved pretending that my Sim was famous and loved by millions like Elvis Presley was!! I wished though that the singer career had been bigger, that Sims were able to release albums and name them themselves :)
    7. Supernatural: I LOVED everything!!! Supernatural for me was one of the best Sims 3 expansion packs. I love the Werewolf's most, then the Witches, then the Fairies and so on...
    8. Seasons: Like Supernatural I liked almost everything to do with the Sims 3 Seasons. The weather was probably my favourite especially winter. On Christmas Day I used to wake my Sims up really early 4 or 5 AM "as I do in real life ;)" and then together as a family they would open their presents. If we have a similar thing in the Sims 4 I'd like it if parent's and family could actually go to a store and by Christmas presents!
    9. University Life: College. I liked the whole dorm thing where you could make friends. I always found my Sim going to parties more than doing the work though :)
    10. Island Paradise: The houseboats were my favourite thing! It really added something new and special that had never been done before. If we get them in the Sims 4 that would be awesome too!!
    11. In To The Future: Time travel, androids and the future!! I liked most things about In To The Future, especially being able to travel through time! It was an incredible expansion and I hope to see another one like it with the Sims 4!!!