1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

A few lots I'm working on

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by elsing, Sep 24, 2014.

1. elsing

elsing

I'm building a set inspired by a street in the city I live, named 'High Street' (the oldest in the whole city). Lots of amazing old traditional town houses, I love them.

Some of the lot's I'm working on at the moment:

A residence.

There are two variations of these that look the same from the outside. One of them is narrow as thought the terrace really is split into three. The other, once inside, spans the full width.
    residence-double.jpg
    Yep I changed the exterior colours between saving these pics
    09-16-14_9-08 PM1.jpg

High Street Library

From the outside there are two false shops (office style and music) and an entrance to the library. The inside is deceiving as most of this is the ground floor is dedicated to the library. It has a dated looking IT suite, toilets and a kids reading area.

The upstairs has a quite antiquated looking reference area and a more modern styled general area.

The second floor is false and designed to look like apartments.

library-front.jpg

High Street Gym

Designed to look like a department store that converted one of it's floors to a Gym, the interior is much more modern and sleek, and maybe a little brash.

gym-front.jpg

They still need quite a bit of work and I will be trying my hand at making my own CC to make some proper shop signs and window displays.

thatsimsgirl, MidnightPearl and Cody like this.
  2. Cody

Cody

Wow you are a go getter :)! They are shaping up nicely! I especially like the town homes.

3. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

I actually posted something a while back about how I'd love to have a future neighborhood that would allow the Brownstone neighborhood look! I love the atmosphere of an old city that isn't deserted! With a cobble stoned road! AH! :eek:
    Anyway I'm glad to see this- they're wonderful! Maybe sometime in the future we can have a multiple venue lot, so all those false places can be filled with functioning items.

4. MidnightPearl

MidnightPearl

5. elsing

elsing

Wow :grinning: Thank you all for such positive responses :grinning:.
    @uhleeshuh a multiple venue lot and cobble stone roads, these things would be a dream come true.
    I too hope for a city style world, or the ability to build my own, for now I will work with what I have.

uhleeshuh likes this.
  6. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! I've never made a townhouse type lot before, but seeing yours has inspired me to break away from the norm, and give it a go!

elsing likes this.
  7. elsing

elsing

Glad to be your inspiration @thatsimsgirl it feels like Sims 4 was built for townhouses and period properties in general.

Be sure to share.

8. elsing

elsing

update these can now be found on the gallery my username is elsing2000