1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

A few of my sims

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by Harry, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Harry

Harry

Here are some of my absolute favorite Sims that I have made in the CAS demo. All sims can be downloaded from the gallery, just look me up; matt445

Evelyn Lawrence: All Evelyn wanted was to start a family of her own, now that she is a young adult, can she finally start the family of her dreams?
    Evelyn.png
    Juilette Foster: Juilette is better than everyone else...or that's what she thinks. An art lover who looks down on the lower-class, can she survive life in Willow Creek?
    Juilette.png
    Tommy Cole: Ever since High School ended, Tommy has tried to put his geeky past behind him by becoming a womanizing jock who drinks every weekend.
    Tommy.png
    Wanda Hart: Wanda's husband died a few years ago. Left alone and in deep debt, Wanda moved to Willow Creek to start afresh with her life.
    Wanda.png
    And my crowning Jewel; Scott Jordan.
    From an early age Scott knew he was gay. Yet the pressures of his mother pushed him down a path that he never wanted. Now trapped in a life he hates, will he ever be able to find his soul mate?
    Scott Jordan.png
    I have many other Sims on the gallery but these are some of my absolute favorites, I hope you all like them too :)

2. Reuta

Reuta

Your sims are lovely :D
    Juilette can be the lost sister of my sim Alice ! :p

3. Harry

Harry

Lol yeah, they even look alike :)
    And thanks, I love the look of your sims too :)

Reuta likes this.