1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Active Career Ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ghjdi, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Ghjdi

Ghjdi

Hi everyone, I was thinking what if the sims team made a new active career every other expansion or game pack? I know I would love it if some of the old careers were to make a return, I hope they do. For instance firefighter, stylist, architect or maybe the ghost hunter active careers could make a comeback. They could work just like GTW active careers.

Politician could be an active career too. Players could have an effect on sims in the town by starting protests and rallies. They could host banquets (and new type of party) that could help them win elections. I'm not sure how much work would be put into something like this though. I do believe something like this could effect all the sims in town, similar to how time travel effected sims in the The Sims 3 Into the Future.

I would also love it if they brought restaurants back. There's no way we have options for gourmet and home style cooking without getting restaurants in the future or at least an active career revolving around restaurants. Though I see restaurants coming back in an expansion or as a game pack.

Daycare could be an active career for when ever we get toddlers back, and a teacher career could come in a expansion for school (Get to School) if they make one.

Mechanic would be a pretty cool career (at least to me) for if or when we get cars back. The idea for it was already in the last survey.

Director, actor, singer/band, were career mentioned the last survey for the game as well.

What do you guys think? Anyone got any ideas for active careers?

benji_br likes this.
  2. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I want to see all the careers become active! Especially Daycare or teaching!

Have you checked out Zerbu's Turbo Career mod yet?

benji_br likes this.
  3. JackieGoOutside

JackieGoOutside Staff Member

@Kit Yeah, I really hope we see all the careers become active. Also ghost hunting. And it would be really cool to be a teacher, especially if you have the option to go teach at different schools and maybe colleges, although you can refuse to transfer.

benji_br likes this.
  4. benji_br

benji_br

Veterinarian :)

Misawa and Mitchi32 like this.
  5. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

ther was the talk about an go to school gamepack wich would be like active elemantay and highschool( but ther could comebinde this in an Universaty Expension pack as basicly EVERY free activaty ithat we can do in an universaty IS in Get together so ther could concentrate on the schoolership and what you can do in School and Universaty) PLUS ther wa sthe talke about the active carrer Teacher

6. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I hope they bring back all those careers from the sims 3 that we had into the sims 4.

Misawa likes this.