1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

All the babies are deformed!

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Sean Munden, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Sean Munden

Sean Munden

Literally all the babies my sim has are deformed. It bugs me so much that I just skip the life stage and to me it kind of ruins the experience, is there anyway to fix this? XD:D 09-04-14_6-44 PM-3.png

2. Geronimo

Geronimo

The demon baby issue is being worked on.

3. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Exactly. They managed to find the root of this issue. It seems to be connected with some player's hardware. It is currently being worked on and should hopefully be fixed with the next patch.

4. MidnightPearl

MidnightPearl

wow, shock, thanks for this, I may just have to wait until I see half a baby or not now

5. DerMonarch

The issue has been resolved. A patch should be available via Origin later today...

[​IMG]

6. Naria

Naria

Patch was just released on Origin.

Update: 9/5/14

Bug Fixes / Issues:
    • It has been brought to our attention that some of our cute and adorable babies have had difficulty expressing themselves without… well… distorting. There was an issue with some integrated chipsets causing the poor little ones to appear in their own “unique” way. We have corrected the problem and pulled everyone back together. Thank you for helping us identify, and track down this issue.

http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

7. DerMonarch

Would be nice if someone who encountered this problem could confirm whether the update fixed the issue or not, checking both a baby who was distorted because of this issue and a newborn.

8. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

I'd checked babies previously (via adoption, in my 'glitch testing' save o_O) and they were deformed. I patched early this morning (8am GMT) and tested a baby again. Same household, through adoption. This time, the baby was perfectly perfect and very adorable! :D So... although I can't say if it's worked on already-born babies that were glitched, I can say it's working fine on new babies brought into the household. Hope this is of some help!

Jarron and uhleeshuh like this.