1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

And What About Seasons?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pjadek, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Pjadek

Pjadek Staff Member

Since EA announced that The Sims 4 will not contain some content which all went super messy, no one really talks about expansion packs, and no one shares their ideas.

So, I'd like to be that black sheep to say that I really want to see Seasons expansion pack in my game. I'm actually so excited to see which expansions will they do because with this new game functions they can make whole new experience for us players.

Imagine how awesome would be to see Willow Creek covered in snow with Outdoor Lights, or even hot Oasis Springs Summer. With all new festivals and gameplay.

Now I'll go a little off Seasons. - TRAVELLING! It would function amazing and they will be able to create something like The Sims 2 Bon Voyage, even better! Imagine a bunch of tropical islands where each neighbourhood is an island with all kind of hotels, cocktail bars, shops, beaches and so on :D

What do you think about it?

MidnightPearl and Reuta like this.
  2. Reuta

Reuta

I think this is amazing, Willow Creek coverd in snow.. yeah i can picture it !!:p
    But i would love to have generation Ep style as well At the beginning because there was so much new content and options In this Ep :)

Pjadek likes this.
  3. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

I hope that they implement the ability for us to have different seasons in each world. Since they are all "connected" in one way or another, I would love to "vacation" to the "snowy mountains" and return to Hot and Humid Oasis springs :D

4. CraziiMiku

CraziiMiku

I was kind of annoyed how in 3 you could predict the weather - the first summer would pretty much always be rainy. I also hope that in 4 you get other natural disasters such as tsunamis, earthquakes etc.

5. Pjadek

Pjadek Staff Member

We had that option in The Sims 2 to set Seasons in each world which was really good. And it'd be odd to see snowing in the middle of the desert xD

@Reuta - They could add toddlers and pre teens with all new pranks and new world too, I'd like to see a cool suburbia like Wisteria Lane hahaha

Reuta likes this.
  6. Reuta

Reuta

Pre teens ?! this will be AMAZING ! i wish they will add it to the game, i love the teen live stage, they are so much fun to play with :p

Pjadek likes this.
  7. Pyziulka

Pyziulka

Weather is one of my fave feature in Sims and i really hope it will be one of first EP we get ;) I like the idea to have each world with different weather - I think Oasis Spring would be eternal summer with maybe few days of spring ;)

8. Going4Quests

Going4Quests

They said they wont du natural disasters because they dont want to confront people who live in areas where these natural disaster (regulary) happen.

In other news, I hope that Seasons is the first or at least one of the first EPs!

9. doll

doll

I'd love to have season, it's always been my favorite in s2/s3.

10. CraziiMiku

CraziiMiku

Really? Oh man.And I agree! Or pets.