1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Any other Mac owners still following the Sims News?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by peacenowflower, Sep 1, 2014.

1. peacenowflower

peacenowflower

Yes, I will have to wait a long time before being able to play the Sims, or even use Create-a-sim. Yes, I'd like to create k-pop Idol Sims for others to download, but that will have to wait who knows how long. I am sure there will still be quite a few k-pop Idols to create by the time The Sims 4 Create-a-sim hits Mac. (Just maybe not the big name Idols.)

Anyway, I have to wait much, much longer, yet I am still wasting time following The Sims 4 news. Is there anyone else in my boat?

2. Kelisonfire

Kelisonfire

I wasn't able to download the demo either. In a way I'm glad they are focusing on one system right now. The sims 3 worked on both but it was great on neither. Hopefully this will give us better game play and quality of game when we do get to play it. Hang in there! :)

3. SimDiva1913

SimDiva1913

I'm not following, but I think its a good idea to. That way when they start working on MAC, we'll get accurate and current news!

4. doll

doll

I have a mbp, and I just use bootcamp. I don't see them releasing a mac version for quite a while, if at all.

5. peacenowflower

peacenowflower

I was thinking of Boot Camp too. Yet, Windows can be expensive so I was thinking it was a little much for one game... or at least that is what my sister thinks... she doesn't understand video games. She is more of a reader/watcher. So I am waiting to hear if my eldest sister thinks I am crazy too. She understands video games less, but knows technology well.