1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Aquarium Glitch Issues :*(

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Spa Day' started by missmf2, Jul 20, 2015.

1. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

Ok I haven't checked the official forums as I am not part of them so maybe it has been reported already....?

I have one of each of the new aquariums next two each other on each side of an entrance way to a balcony.They are giving me issues when I "Fully stock" or put any fish in either tank they copy to the other one.. This is very strange to me and I wonder if I put more in the house if they would also fill up when adding fish to one? If anyone can replicate this and let me know , If they are having the same issue please let me know :) Thanks!

2. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I haven't seen this yet but I'll try to replicate it tomorrow. =)

missmf2 likes this.
  3. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Can't confirm that right now, but it is possible. Depends on the kind of container they based the Aquarium on. The fridge, for example uses one single joint inventory for every fridge on the lot. If the Aquariums work the same way, they would all have the same fish inside. Whether that is a bug or intended is the question. But as I said, can't check that in my own game right now.

Kit and missmf2 like this.
  4. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I can't seem to replicate it. I'm sorry.

5. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

Kit & Der ,
    Thanks for trying I haven't gotten back in yet to try it.. But, all I did was have two aquariums in the same room and everytime I would stock fish or add my own fish they would copy to both.. again I will have to try today,.. :)

6. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

On my game its so that you can put otehr fishes in asweal so i donte knew.