1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Are Ghosts better than in previous versions? [Poll]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Esnes Nommoc, Oct 6, 2014.

Are Ghosts in The Sims 4 better than in previous versions? [Poll]

Poll closed Oct 20, 2014.
  1. Yes! They are definitely better!

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. They have some nice additions.

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. No, I don' think so.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No! They are much worse!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

In your opinions, are Ghosts better than in previous versions? Do they have more or less features?
    In my opinion, I think they are definitely better. :D

2. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

I just finished writing the guide, and I do like the new "super powers" they acquire at death. However, they aren't perfect. I still want my ghost babies! :)

3. MidnightPearl

MidnightPearl

yeah, agree, still want my ghost babies too

4. akeripper

akeripper

the big question this one have: do they talk?

5. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

I can't really compare them to the Sims 1 ghosts, as I never actually experienced those, but I deffinitely like them more than the ghosts in Sims 2 and 3.
    I always found the Sims 2 ghosts terribly annoying, to the point where I never kept any gravestones on my home lots. They just always came out of there and annoyed the hell out of my Sims, making them drop queues and stop their interactions and generally making them feel miserable.
    I liked the Sims 3 ghosts in the aspect that they didn't do that anymore and could just co-exist with my Sims on the same lot, but in the end they were so boring. They did nothing that a normal Sim wouldn't do, apart from floating through walls and screwing with random objects, the latter of which wasn't even an interaction anymore once you made them playable. At that point they really just turned into immortal Sims, nothing else.
    Now, while the Sims 4 ghosts are not perfect, because I would love for them to be even more special than they are now, as in having more ghost-ghost and ghost-sim interactions or being able to reproduce, I appreciate the fact that they are neither annoying nor are they just regular Sims that float around.
    They got rid of what made ghosts bad and improved on what made them good and that makes me like them a lot more than the ghosts in previous games.

6. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

They have an echo/spooky voice. :)

SpunkyBeli likes this.
  7. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

Agreed, I'd love to have little ghost babies! That's the only thing about the TS3 ghosts that I like more than the TS4 ones.

8. Rita

Rita

I adore the ghosts in sims 4 I'm so happy they are back again, but as Alexis mentioned I would love for my ghosts to maybe "possibly" in the future have ghost babies again :) other than that? I really love em! I've been having fun with Grandpa Kim who's a ghost now lol

9. SpunkyBeli

SpunkyBeli

I agree, I love the new ghosts but miss the ghost babies, that to me was the best part of ghosts