1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Aspects/Features You Like So Far?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff' started by 2HubbiesNLove, Feb 2, 2016.

1. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

For me it has to be the charm it's giving us. I love building Queen Anne, Georgian, Neo-Classical, Victorian and Colonial plantations and manors and the pack is going to give us the ability to create classic gardenscapes and beautiful courtyards. I'm also excited about the wishing well. It kind of reminds me of the karma system from TS3 console. Now our sims can make wishes that can affect them in a positive or negative way. So if my sim has died and their spouse hasn't recovered they could wish for them to be mortal again. Or if my sim is angry I wonder if my sim could wish ill-will against another sim? Not to mention those statues are divine, and our sims can sit on the base of the fountain and splash other sims. This stuff pack is definitely promising.

2. JackieGoOutside

JackieGoOutside Staff Member

I'm a fan of Second Empire, Tudor and American Queen Anne styles and tend to build that way, but the houses are pretty small. I have the rest of the lot to fill and not a lot of stuff I like to fill it with so getting a garden pack centered around a Victorian style is amazing. I'm not the best at landscaping but having all those new awesome flowers and furniture and Build Mode stuff? I won't have to leave huge swaths of land undecorated anymore!

I especially like that we get some new stuff for the kids. It might just be monkey bars and stuff, but the base game playground equipment clashes a bit too much with my style to use them. Plus, it can double as garden decor with the vines growing all over it.

It would be nice if we'd get an SP or GP just for kids someday but it's nice we get stuff for kids in pretty much every pack, even if it's just clothes in some.

2HubbiesNLove likes this.
  3. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I think the new wishing well concept is interesting and also that you can play and splash in that fountain witch is named after the word that means butt in scientific terms.

4. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

he he he he... he said butt.

I couldn't help it!! lol.

5. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer