1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Baby doesn't appear in basket

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Emerald Cobra, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Emerald Cobra

Emerald Cobra

babys are invisible in the basket crib thingy and will appear when being held but disappears when u put them back in

2. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Yeah mine are like that too and also my babies are all bugged out. Nothing to worry aboot as long as you can still interact with them.

3. Lady380

Lady380

I have the exact same issue as uhleeshuh, babies look crazy. I actually tried to delete the baby and the bassinet (LOL!) in build/buy and noticed that when i clicked on the bassinet i actually saw the baby in the correct form, but as soon as I clicked to place the bassinet the baby disappeared and was still crazy looking...obviously I couldn't delete it...sigh

4. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Yeah it's the same for me with the Build mode. Just gotta tough it out til a patch comes out lol