1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Bella Goth's Life

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Esnes Nommoc, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

I really, really, really, really, REALLY hope they would continue the life of Bella Goth. :( Since they confirmed TS4 takes place in an alternate universe, I'm thinking maybe they won't continue her story anymore. :( It just... can't be... :(

2. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

I'm so confused about her story, anything they say at this point just spins my brain. :p

3. Meka3514

Meka3514

What was her original story? In TS2, she was missing, right? TS3 she was a child. I can hardly remember.

4. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

It's not really much of a story, but it got very interesting in Sims 2, where she was abducted by aliens. Would have been nice to get a Sims game that takes place after Sims 2, but now with the alternate timeline, the franchise is probably going to go into a more sandboxy direction when it comes to the families stories. I hope I'm wrong, though and they do continue the stories of the Sims 4 families in Sims 5. And if they do so, let's just hope they'll never decide to go back in time again, because that decision in Sims 3 was what really messed up the original timeline.

5. Meka3514

Meka3514

Oh yeah, that's right....she was abducted by aliens in Sims 2. I wish they would have kept the family tree the same, going from TS2 to TS3 and so forth. I'm trying to recreate that in my game now. I started with Don Lothario and created his parents. The family that is throwing me off is the Caliente family. I don't remember Dina/Nina's mother being Katrina in TS2. I haven't played TS2 in years, so my memory is a bit off lol.

6. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Katrina is actually the only Sim so far that is completely new to the parallel Timeline. In Sims 2 she was called Nighat and was already dead. I guess they wanted to create a little more drama by adding her in as Dina's and Nina's mother and Don's original lover, giving her a name that rhymes to those of her daughters to make the whole family seem a little more ridiculous.

7. Meka3514

Meka3514

Thanks for the clarification. Now, Don Lothario's father name was Nicolo....is that right? I might need to remove the dust off my Sims 2 and check all this out Lol