1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

BFF?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CinCin, Sep 4, 2014.

1. CinCin

CinCin

In the love aspiration, you have to marry your BFF. How in the world do you get someone to be your BFF? My Sim and her boyfriend knew each other since they were kids, with friend relationship bar maxed. I never got the option to become Best Friends Forever?

I did get an option to be Best Friends with the Sim's dad, but never ever saw that option with the boy. How do I make it come up?

2. simb0t

simb0t

It could be like TS3 – you have to use more "Friendly" interactions than "Romantic".

3. Pyziulka

Pyziulka

I had this option when I have maxed friend bar (green one). It was funny since it was already my sims husband but still they have "ask to be BFF" pop up in interactions ;)

uhleeshuh likes this.
  4. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Yeah get the green bar like 80+% full to be BFF.
    To make them soulmates you gotta have both bars full up.

5. Laspyra

Laspyra

Hmm. I'm having the same trouble only with the "friend of the world" aspiration, I think that's what it's called. You need to have or have had 5 bffs. I already had one bff, and have three people maxed at green but the option never comes up no matter how many friendly interactions I do in a row. =/ I restarted the game and that didn't help so I wonder if it's a bug, or I'm just doing something wrong.

Edit: Oh man. I just thought of something. I hope that I can't only have one best friend at a time. The one I'm best friends with right now is my "soul mate" and I don't want to degrade the relationship. Boo. I hope that's not it.

Edit #2: Yep... I'm pretty sure you can only have one best friend at a time. I did a test run and had to make the friendship fall all the way down in order to lose best friend status. Right after that I had the option to become best friends with someone else who I had maxed friendship with. It makes sense, but kind of stinks that I will have to lose friendship all the way to make best friends with the other 4 people for the apiration. Oh well, the reward will definitely be worth it I think.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  6. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Wow that kinda stinks just one BFF at a time? :C
    What's the reward you get btw?

7. apolloallyn

apolloallyn

My Sims were already married, I was able to become bffs after increasing the green bar to the max. Now it wants my Sim to be angry and apologize lol.

8. Laspyra

Laspyra

@uhleeshuh That your sims relationships won't fade anymore. I was able to bring the relationship back up with her boyfriend. I still haven't gotten around to building the relationships back up with the other sims though. Hehe.

uhleeshuh likes this.