1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Buy Guide (No Paypal)

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get To Work' started by Brunkey, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Brunkey

Brunkey Site Supporter

Hi Best Members and Staff

I am from Holland a new member, and i like this forum alot, i want to buy a couple of guide from this website. Only i dont have a paypal account, and i hope that there is a other way to buy the guides, i have a skrill card!
    i can pay with paysafecard. Yes afcourse i can register and make a account on paypal. But i had a online clothes shop and paypal closed my acocunt witout reason. So i hope there is a other way, can someone help me?
    Thanks alot.

2. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

First of all, thanks for wanting to support the site and I'd love to help you!
    There are multiple payment options available for you, but they can be a bit hard to find. Once you check out and are redirected to PayPal, you will find a relatively small link at the bottom of the page that reads "Pay with an online bank account, debit or credit card or PayPal credit." That will open up all available payment options for you.

I hope I could help and happy Simming!

Kit likes this.
  3. Brunkey

Brunkey Site Supporter

Hi

Thanks for your quik response! I already know it! but that doenst work for me!
    i like to pay with skrill (moneybookers) for the Guide! A other way to pay is not possible for me.
    So i hope that a crew member can help me out?
    Thanks.

4. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Sadly those are the only direct payment options that are currently available.
    If anyone, @SimsVIP may be able to help you here, but you would have to ask her.

5. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Hi there!

First of all, thank you for your support!

Unfortunately we are not setup to accept payments via Skrill. From what I have read online, the only possible way for you do something via Skrill, is to withdraw money from Skrill to your bank account, and either pay from there or transfer to paypal. We are looking to add more international payment methods in the future, but for now Paypal, Debit, Pre-Paid Cards, and Bank Account is the only safe and secure way to pay via Paypal. :)

Kit and missmf2 like this.
  6. Brunkey

Brunkey Site Supporter

Hi

Thanks @SimsVIP i will check how i can pay the easy way!

7. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

FYI: I just bought all the guides a few days ago and I am just a very satisfied customer :) These guides are gorgeous and have helped my game-play already many times.. For me referring back to the few things like how to do something or what aromatherapy helps with what in perfect patio guide for the hot tubs.. Great "pocket" info :) BTW- I used a prepaid debit/credit card and added my info into the paypal cart.. I cannot have a paypal either and the staff helped me out wonderfully :)

Kit likes this.
  8. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

No problem! Let me know if you need any help. :)

9. Brunkey

Brunkey Site Supporter

Thanks @SimsVIP i want to say that you are doining a great job. Did you know that you are recommand in Holland for the fastest website for giving updates about Sims?
    Thats the reason i am happy that i join this community :)

10. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

That is great to hear! Big thanks to you and to every simmer in Holland for the support! :)