1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Camera Issues No More

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brighidt, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Brighidt

Brighidt

Did you know, you can control the Sims 4 Camera by keyboard exactly like you could Sims 3? WSAD navigate forward/backward/left/right. But if you hold down Control (I always use left control, not positive it works for right) it swivels the camera. Use control and the regular movement keys, and you can pivot and swivel to your hearts content.

Did no one else use those movement keys in Sims 3? I keep hearing people complaining they can't manage the camera... I'm pretty sure I'm doing it the same way I did in Sims 3, and I didn't put it in Sims 3 mode. I almost always used keyboard commands.

Esnes Nommoc likes this.
  2. MidnightPearl

MidnightPearl

yes, I discovered this too :)

3. Mcfline

Mcfline

thanks, I'll try that now! ;)

4. LilaGirl

LilaGirl

Is it better than using a mouse? I've never tried it before.

5. blossums

blossums

I played a fair fe hours with the new controls and couldn't get on with not being able to tilt the camera, might try this tomorrow, thanks!