1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

CC HELP SIMS 4

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by fangtopian, May 31, 2015.

1. fangtopian

fangtopian

Hello! I recently decided to try some CC for Sims 4. I got this one that i REALLY like! http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...ck-on-titan]-survey-corps-jacket-/id/1283829/

Its an Attack on titan jacket as i am a huge fan. That Along with plenty other CCs (put in the right place because ive tried ALOT of stuff). But when i try and put it on my male sim only 1 CC shows up! What do i do? I have Script Mods Enabled And Everything else. Can Somone Please Try and Download this and tell me if it works or can you help me through this problem?

2. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Can't check the CC right now, but if it doesn't show up you've either installed it wrong or you are looking at the wrong place. Custom content for CAS often varies between actual new objects and recolours. If it's just a recolour, then you will find it as a new colour option of an already existing object, instead of as its own completely new objects. Some things are also found under skin details if they don't really fit anywhere else.