1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

CC not appearing in tS4?

Discussion in 'Custom Content and Modding Hub' started by devilishsimmer, Jan 19, 2015.

1. devilishsimmer

devilishsimmer

I have downloaded like, 5 hairs, 15 eye colors, 27 different clothes, and 3 shoes. Only 1 hair has appeared. Out of all of that.
    I have already deleted resource.cfg from the Mods folder. They are all package files, from the sims resource.
    I'm new to custom content, so IDK what to do or how to make them show up. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, and I've looked at the other thread for this but nothing there referred to the problem I'm having, just her/him not having anything show up. Something showed up with mine. And I tried what they said in that thread, but it didn't work.

But anyway, help please?

2. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Recolors of an object/AC Part will be part of the color swatch on the original object. The resource file must be inside the mods folder for mods and cc to appear in game.