1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Check out my channel!

Discussion in 'The Sims' started by PSSims21, May 9, 2015.

1. PSSims21

PSSims21

Hello,everyone!

You can check out my official YouTube Channel PSSims, dedicated to the original Sims game. Like,comment, discuss, subscribe, critisize, anything you like. I would greatly appreciate the support! I hope you enjoy my videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZBhfoX7K5WCGWP-dtjmNiQ

2. Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea

Thats awesome! I've subscribed & commented on a video..it's nice to see TS1 still being played for LP's.. it's something I want to get into at some point! ^^

SandboxGaming and MiffoShort1997 like this.
  3. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Hello.

Firstly let me tell you how awesome your video was :)!! You kept speaking and really kept us in to what was happening during your video. I know we can see but I always prefer YouTuber's who keep connected with their watchers and you did just that :)

Ok and second of all let me congratulate you on doing a "Let's Play" video on the Sims 1. I mean how many people do videos of the Sims 1? Barely anybody anymore and I think that is a shame, after all it all started with the Sims 1 so why not do a YouTube series on it :)
    I like the Sims 1, the expansions were good (especially Hot Date :)) and I really can't wait to see more of your videos. I also like why the Sims 1 was created. The man, Will Wright (the guy who thought up the Sims) actually had the idea when his house caught on fire :)

I myself am going to be doing "Let's Play" videos and funny really, because where you're doing the Sims 1 I was going to do the Sims 2. Best of luck for the future of your videos!

Great job and I can't wait to see more :D

Matthew.

SandboxGaming, missmf2 and Sweet Pea like this.
  4. SandboxGaming

SandboxGaming

Hey, It's awesome seeing people being creative with the sims 1.. such great memories!

I gave you a follow. I love supporting those like me creating a fun and entertaining environment where people can come and watch videos.

If you want feel free to check out my YouTube channel as well!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAlGAEO1-7M2wJaDgQC1RA
    It's called Sandbox Gaming, I'm all about open ended sandbox game play. I grew up with the sims franchise and still love it!

I have a new series on the channel called "What happened to?" where we take a look at some of the most anticipated sandbox games that either never made release or just couldn't live up to the hype.

Happy Simming :)

5. DragonFinder3K

DragonFinder3K

Cool retro channel you've got going on there. I wonder if they'll ever remake SimsVille haha

6. DragonFinder3K

DragonFinder3K

Random little question here but how come Hot Date is your favourite EP of Sims 1? I love all the EPs but that has to be my least favourite. Maybe I should start a thread where we rank the EPs of Sims 1...

7. DragonFinder3K

DragonFinder3K

Your content seemed super cool. I like how you renovated the Goth house as it turned out really nice with all your CC. It reminds me of what I used to do on my channel where I renovated a lot of pre-made lots in The Sims 1 Neighbourhood.