1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Curious about CC/Mods..List?

Discussion in 'Custom Content and Modding Hub' started by missmf2, Sep 7, 2014.

1. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

Hello all,
    This may need to be moved to WCIF sorry if it does:confused: ?​

Is there a "master" list that someone is keeping for all the CC out there for TS4 yet?
    I really am interested in all the CC but, I would be happy with just the CC/Mods The SimsVIP posted on the main site..
    ((I have a lag issue with the main site and the forums here so if someone says just go on the site and search please bare with me...))​

So, is there an easy way to find all the cool stuff that was posted on TSVip before game release?
    Hashtags or something on TSvip?

** Also, how have most of you found CC for the game so far? Google what? specifically?
    Links or site names appreciated..

**I was thinking some more clothes options and eyes or hair ATM** ​

Any help much appreciated..
    Thanks,
    Mel :oops:

2. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

http://mysims4blog.blogspot.co.uk is where I get all of my CC; it has content from before the launch as well as after. Anything Alexis posted in her 'CC finds' videos, I'll bet that they'll be listed on there. Also, in relation to those videos, I'm pretty sure Alexis added in links to all of the places you can get the CC that she was showcasing, so if you go to SimsVIP youtube & search for the CC videos, I think there'll be links in the desc. as to where you can get each thing.

missmf2 likes this.
  3. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

TYVM! I was just having loading issues with the main site and forums here but, it looks like it was a Chrome issue only hmm.. Anywho, I guess I just gotta start searching lol have a nice day!

4. crazytulip

crazytulip