1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are aware of an issue that is preventing users from purchasing Game Guides. We are currently looking into it and are working to resolve the problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Custom Worlds with only Base Game Requirement (or low expansion pack requirements)

Discussion in 'WCIF - Where Can I find?' started by SummerLady, Aug 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. SummerLady

SummerLady

I am having a very difficult time finding custom worlds that only require the base game or have low expansion pack requirements (I have Ambitions, Town Life Stuff, Late Night, Generations, Fast Last Stuff, Outdoor Living Stuff, Diesel Stuff, Master Suite Stuff, Seasons, and University). Too many creators have worlds with expansion and stuff packs I don't have and don't want to install just to get the world (I don't have those installed because they didn't appeal to me then and still don't appeal to me now).

Just so you know, I am aware of My Sims Realty, the Sims 3 Tumblr, Naughty Sims Asylum, and Mods the Sims. Unfortunately, those have worlds that are incompatible for my game. Can anyone help me? Google is worse that useless.

2. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

3. SummerLady

SummerLady