1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to [email protected] with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Dine Out Guide?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sooe, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Sooe

Sooe

I was reading the dine out game pack guide on this site,
    and I've faced a problem with this sentence:

"While the game prefers to use unplayed NPC Townie Sims from your current save game, there is currently a workaround for hiring Sims that you have created. This allows you to create Sims with high level skills and hire them right off the bat."

I know the way to hiring our own sims but not with high level skills?
    Anyone know the way?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Details: Because the way to hiring your own sims is by placing them in a lot, evict them, make sure they're marked as unplayed, delete unwanted townies, then the sims you want to hire will be on the list of sims you could hire at the restaurant.

BUT here's the catch, when you mark your placed sims as unplayed, THEIR SKILLS will get reset! There's no way you could give them skills and have them still own those skills when you try to hire them after evict and marked them as unplayed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

This is good to know and something I will do in a new save file when I get my new computer (hopefully sooner rather than later).

My game loves to hire vamp sims as employees for restaurants my sims don't own. It drives me crazy!