1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Do babies age up on their own?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ali, Oct 13, 2014.

1. ali

ali

hello guys

help guys please i'm playing sims 4 with long life span and have one baby boy in my household i recived a messege that its his birthday coming soon i tried baking a cake blow candles but i cant see him on the birthday cake list

do they have to be manually age up ? or i have to wait longer?

thanks

2. Mandababy2003

Mandababy2003

Babies are tied to their bassinet now, so aging them up via birthday cake is not possible as far as I know.

You can click on the baby at any time and select age up, from the time they're born. If you don't do that, then they will age up on their own yes.

They just kind of poof into children now. Parents don't have to pick them up and toss them in the air (like sims 2) or lay them on the ground (like sims 3).

3. ali

ali

thank you very much but do you know how long they age up alone in a longer lifespan?

4. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

I believe it is 3-4 days for a baby
    13 days for child and teen
    and 20 days for adult and elder

Not exactly sure how long it takes for elder to naturally pass away.

5. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

I am not sure how long it takes for the longer lifespan, but since it is about four times as long as the normal life span, I'd guess it should be around 10-15 days.
    It will eventually happen, as long as you've got aging for the active household turned on and if you don't want to wait any longer, you can always click on the baby and select the 'Age Up' interaction.

6. ali

ali

thanks guys