1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you prefer waiting for the news or not knowing about it and thus don't have to wait?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Esnes Nommoc, Mar 14, 2015.

Do you prefer waiting for the news or not knowing about it and thus don't have to wait?

Poll closed Apr 3, 2015.
  1. Waiting for the news with excitement!

70.0%
  2. Not knowing about it and thus don't have to wait in desperation!

30.0%
  1. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

I wasn't being up-to-date on Get to Work for a few days, so today when I went into Simsvip and saw all those previews and articles and I'm like "OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!". :D
    I read the comments in the article too, and saw a bunch of them complaining about having to wait. So I considered myself lucky not to even know about the event. :D
    Ok, changed my mind, you know what, I'm gonna create a poll to see if you guys in general prefer to being excited and wait for Sims news (any news) or not to know about the news and therefore technically don't have to wait. :D

2. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

There is no storyline in The sims, so knowing what we can do is helpful, because I will still have that fresh reaction to the stuff ilke OMG it's a CLONING MACHINE, it CLONED A SIM!

Esnes Nommoc likes this.
  3. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

It also helps me decide if it's something I will introduce to one of my current games or start a new one - and should I get my sim ready by finding a bunch of collectibles or something... I like being as prepared as possible so I can dive right in!

Esnes Nommoc likes this.
  4. Cody

Cody

During Winter I have more time on my hands than I know what to do with and because Sims is my most favorite thing in the world I often find myself stalking SimsVip to much to only be dissapointed by no news. I like it best when something sweeps me up and takes my attention away from Sims so I am not waiting for new news. I just love watching a Sims game evolve and what direction it is going. If I was just given all the expansion packs at once I would not enjoy it. I grow fond of the EP expontetially more because I get slowly familiar with it. Sometimes that obessive news reading becomes a problem....when nothing new is being told. Then when there is new news I may have slight excitement meltdowns in the comment section ahaha....ahem.

Esnes Nommoc likes this.
  5. gurlgamer05

gurlgamer05

I like knowing the news because it allows me to situate Sims for what I think I want to do first in the pack.

6. Meka3514

Meka3514

I like knowing. It gives me ideas for storylines. For example, I found out that aliens by default will always be disguised in our worlds until our Sims uncover they're actually aliens. With my current storyline, I want my widowed Sim to marry an alien, but not know he's an alien.

I have been so excited with all the alien news.....they're bringing hybrid babies back like we had in TS2. Aliens can impregnate male Sims via Woohoo & abduction. When I read these confirmations, OMG...I just got so excited. I definitely like to know ahead of time what to expect.

7. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Male sims can get pregnant through WooHoo with an alien? And just when I thought I read everything out there... huh.