1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you think the Store will go on sale?

Discussion in 'Store Discussion and Technical Help' started by bradyt26, Sep 12, 2014.

1. bradyt26

bradyt26

Just a curiosity question, does anyone think the store will be heavily discounted at all? Or maybe released on disk? I don't own many store items and would love to buy more but it's just so expensive. I can't justify paying $17 for a venue when I got entire worlds for $5. My world won't end if I don't get the store items, I just wondered what other people think.

2. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

I'm not sure about heavily discounted, but I think there'll be some price drops, yes. As they've already said, there's going to be no more store content released, so it's only a matter of time before the current content gets all outdated and stuff, and as such, gets the prices slashed.