1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone else have this problem in Get to work?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get To Work' started by Kalibobali, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Kalibobali

Kalibobali

My photographs all appear blocky and pixelated despite everything else in the game being clear and very high quality. http://i-am-pocahontass.tumblr.com/post/122314618761/blocky-sims-4-pictures-from-photography-3-in
    It has been this way ever since the patch following Get to work's release. The photographs worked very well in my game when it was first released. I'm just trying to figure out how common this glitch is. And hopefully draw someone's attention to it so it might be worked on soon.

2. Kalibobali

Kalibobali

**Audio Warning**

3. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  4. Kalibobali

Kalibobali

Yeah it's really bad for me. Screenshots are fine but I cant use the photography skill at all and i haven't been able to since the first patch after get to Work. I'm just trying to figure out how many other people are experiencing this because i don't see how all 3 of my computers do this and not alot of other people seem to be noticing it happening to them. But it happens on every computer i have and they're all different. To me it would seem pretty common since i cant get any computer to take pictures anymore. And i have never used mods or cc. I just thought theyd fix it alot sooner and it doesn't seem to be happening so i'm wondering if i'm really the only person who has it on every computer? This is just one of many seriously annoying glitches in my game and i'd really just like to see some fixed so i can play again. At this point almost everything is messed up. I don't understand why my game is so full of issues (and my mom's and my sister's) is it some kind of compatibility problem?

I've been playing sims since Sims 1 and i love the game. I'm a huge fan of sims 4 but the longer all of my problems go unfixed the more disappointed i get. At this point i really just want EA to know how disappointed i am with the game and as a customer who's bought every single expansion pack since Sim 2 base game was released, I'm actually not going to buy another expansion until the one i already paid for starts to work. I may as well have not even bought it because nothing in it works properly. I just would LOVE anyone who could help me get back into playing again. I don't know what the problem is with all of my PCs that is causes this bucket-load of glitches.

5. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

It does seem weird that you are encountering so many issues with three different computers. While the game certainly has its occasional bugs and glitches, it seems to work just fine for most people most of the time. Incompatibilities of both, software and hardware are always possibilities, if not very common ones. If I remember correctly, you've already tried the usual troubleshooting like repairing the game, deleting caches, reinstalling and trying new save games? So maybe it really does come down to an incompatibility. Do you know of anything all three of your computers have in common? Operating systems, DirectX versions, processors, graphics cards and so on. In theory, incompatibilities could even be caused by certain drivers, though it would be one hell of a coincidence if all three computers were to use the same incompatible driver.

6. SimsVipNot

SimsVipNot

really same happened 2 meh little bro