1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Don't know if you'll want her, but here's a hybrid for you to play with!

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by thatsimsgirl, Sep 8, 2014.

1. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

I made her for one of the Sims 4 CAS demo challenges a while ago, and figured I'd just leave her here, seeing as so many simmers love aliens in their stories. :p So... yeah. As her bio says, Jolinar is a half alien, half human hybrid. Too human to be alien, but too alien to be human... where does this leave her? That's up to you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Default eye replacements are here, although they're not required to make her work or anything. I just think they give a neat effect.

If you do use her, I'd love to see what stories you come up with! :D

You can find her on the gallery by searching her name, or my origin username, thatsimsgirl000.

Laspyra and MidnightPearl like this.
  2. Laspyra

Laspyra

She's awesome. The profile view gives me the chills. (Stupid me being scared of Aliens) lol.