1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

EA Announces The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff' started by SimsVIP, Jan 6, 2016.

1. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

MiffoShort1997 likes this.
  2. knewt93

knewt93

I think it's a really fun sounding idea! I hope there is a good mix of movies. The popcorn maker is similar to the ice cream maker, but I love popcorn and ice cream so not a problem for me. I also LOVE the eclectic bohemian furniture and decor. The clothing and hair also looks well done.

3. benji_br

benji_br

Loving it, loving it, loving it. My favorite SP so far =)

4. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I love the new objects and I think it'll be a fun pack.

5. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Agreed MHS looks like it's going to be a great stuff pack, and as you said it is also my favourite one as well :) This will give me the power to make in-home cinemas for my Sims homes so when they call over family they can watch movies in the private home cinema :p

So excited for this!

Matthew.

benji_br likes this.
  6. Purplestarz2006

Purplestarz2006

I'm strangely excited for this, which is odd for me to say about a stuff pack. Especially because the "watch movies" option will be added to regular TV's as well, so I don't have to put in the giant movie screen in every house...but with that said, I can see putting it maybe in the corner of a park with some benches and having a "movie under the stars" every once in awhile. And I can see this playing in very well with Get Together, which is maybe by design.

benji_br likes this.
  7. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Ninja Staff Member

Am I the only one who feels they are experiencing a bit of Déjà vu? I feel like we're reliving Sims 3 Showtime.

I want something more! Something refreshing!

8. JordanH

JordanH

It's kinda funny.
    I was just searching up Sims 4 Theaters a few days ago. I'm glad the are coming out with this :)

9. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Oh boy this sounds really cool. I love popcorn and movies. sounds like the perfect moment for a little woohoo.

10. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Oh boy this sounds really cool. I love popcorn and movies. sounds like the perfect moment for a little woohoo.