1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Fant-O, a spooky themed nightclub

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by benji_br, Dec 12, 2015.

1. benji_br

benji_br

Hey, guys! This is something I've been meaning to do since I first realized I'd have both Spooky Stuff and Get Together installed at the same time and I gotta say, I'm really content with how it turned out to be.

Fant-O is a spooky themed nightclub that not only looks cool, but is actually a pretty fun place to be. I'll let my sim show you around.

[​IMG]

He got there pretty early - I mean, awkwardly early. But never lost his confidence.

[​IMG]

He had the whole dancefloor just for himself.

[​IMG]

That's when he decided he should order a drink.

[​IMG]

That's him waiting for his friends at this nice rest area.

[​IMG]

In a few minutes though, the dancefloor was already packed.

[​IMG]

Enough with dancing, time to play darts!

[​IMG]

You know you've already had too much fun when you're about to take a nap sitting on an armchair at a nightclub.

[​IMG]

He never had to use the restroom, but I really like the way it looks, so I decided I'd show it.

[​IMG]

And here's another rest area outside the restrooms so sims can chill.

What do you guys think?

Our friend Kit was kind enough to give it what I believe is the coolest roof it could have, but I'd love to see more ideas for it if you guys want to give it a try.

Download the original building: https://www.thesims.com/pt_BR/galle...l&searchquery=andrefelipez&max=50&maxis=false

And here's an option with a room by @Kit : https://www.thesims.com/pt_BR/galle...andrefelipez&sortby=newest&max=50&maxis=false

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    Mitchi32 and jeLlyBeAn1573 like this.
  2. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I think that it's a great concept and interior design! However, I also feel that it needs a roof. =)

benji_br likes this.
  3. benji_br

benji_br

I tried a few options, but I was never content with any. If anyone would have a suggestion on what roof to use on this lot, I'd love to hear ideas =)

Thanks for your feedback!

4. Kit

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
    benji_br and jeLlyBeAn1573 like this.
  5. jeLlyBeAn1573

jeLlyBeAn1573

I love this! This would be a great hangout for a themed costume club and a great way to use spooky stuff all year round. Kit, the roof looks amazing and you did a great job blending it in with the original build! Great job to both of you! :D

benji_br likes this.
  6. benji_br

benji_br

7. Kit

You're welcome. Once you download it, lemme know. I don't feel comfortable having other people's stuff on my gallery. XD

benji_br likes this.
  8. benji_br

benji_br

Glad you like it! Yeah, the roof just made it extra awesome =)

9. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Ooo!! I love it!! Please add it to your gallery @benji_br ; I would love to add it to my game!

benji_br and Kit like this.
  10. benji_br

benji_br

Alright, I'll do it in a few minutes! Glad you like it =)