1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Favourite features?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stephen, Aug 30, 2014.

What feature about The sims 4 do you like best?

1. Create a sim

12.9%
  2. Build mode

19.4%
  3. Vibrant neighbourhoods

6.5%
  4. New emotions

3.2%
  5. Animations

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Art style

3.2%
  7. All of them

51.6%
  8. Other

3.2%
  1. Stephen

Stephen

One thing that intrigues me is what everyone thinks the best feature or will be the best feature in the new base game! Is there a particular reason why it's your favourite because I would love to know what everyone thinks!! JUST A FEW DAYS NOW!!!! :)

2. Reuta

Reuta

All of them !! i am so excited for the sims 4 :D

3. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

I have to be honest. While I wanted to select "All" I have a personal bias with the new CAS. :D

I love how I can create Sims that actually look different. In Sims 3 I used the same "base" Sim and just went off from there. They always looked the same! :p

Here's a few of my recent Sims:

14899908229_7f18b41a44_z.jpg 15086238612_d26d25350e_z.jpg 15086596855_69f3f59cd6_z.jpg 14900053197_ab95bb6e27_z.jpg

4. Stephen

Stephen

Wow, they look great and I have to agree with you, the sims bodies actually look different, aswell there is so much variety in faces too, in ts3 my sims basic face shape was always the same ahaha!!

5. Kerantli

Kerantli

CAS by far. It'll be interesting in trying out the build mode, but I'm more of an interior designer when it comes to houses, so yeah.
    I do agree with Alexis with how sims can come out so different. This is a small amount of the 20 odd I've made so far

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
    Mitchi32 likes this.
  6. Stephen

Stephen

Here are a few of my creations, lots of variety: :)
    sims4sim4.jpg
    sims4sim2.jpg
    sims4sim5.jpg

7. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

I had to pick All of them, because I can't choose between build mode, CAS and emotions. I tell you what, though... my one favourite, specific thing is the Search function in build/buy mode! No lie, I've been wanting that for 10 years now; ever since I first got TS2! I may or may not have cried a little when I found out that it was finally going to be in Sims 4... :oops:

StarryNiteSims and Mitchi32 like this.
  8. Lissa

Lissa

I picked 'All'. I can't wait to see the Sims that I've made in the awesome CAS in the new worlds and I especially want wait to try build mode :)

9. George

George

I picked Build Mode. The CAS would come a close second. All the stuff they have added to build mode and just the way it flows has got me excited :D

10. Mama_Lamb_ NC

Mama_Lamb_ NC

Build Mode all the way! Why? Because if left to myself, I couldn't build my way out of a cardboard box!