1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally for MAC... wait a second why does Origin Crash in Payment

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by peacenowflower, Feb 24, 2015.

1. peacenowflower

peacenowflower

Hello,
    I have been trying to Buy the Mac version of the Sims 4 for days. Every time I try to pay Origin Crashes on me. Now the SALE is over, and I don't want to pay full price when it was cheaper a week ago when I first tried to buy it. So frustrating. Anyone think Amazon will have it on Sale whenever it finally reaches the site?

2. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

The Mac version probably won't hit Amazon until EA releases a second edition on which it is already included on the disc. And if Sims 3 is anything to go by, that could take another year. As for Origin, that is a weird issue. All I can say is that reinstalling it might help.

If you want to buy the game for less than the price on Origin, I'd recommend searching the internet for good shops that sell codes which can be redeemed through the client. Those shops often sell games for very good discount prices at all time. Be careful though. Some of those shops are a bit shady. Better to search for ratings and reviews of those shops before buying anything.