1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Forum internal links

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback and Ideas' started by PortHuronMike, Aug 17, 2015.

1. PortHuronMike

PortHuronMike

Just an idea, I like to sit on main forum page and go through the section and posts that interest me, can you make it so if you click on a forum section it opens in new tab ? this way the man page is still open to where we were and we don't have to scroll through all posts again ?

2. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

@PortHuronMike I personally use my middle mouse click to open them in new tabs. You can also do so by using ctrl-left click on the link. These shortcuts work for most websites too!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  3. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

I will look into this and see if there's a way, but that does become a bit of a nuisance, especially on a forum. Try the suggestions by Kit as well. :)