1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Fraud chest and holding cabinet "Kratzekatze

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by surferin, Sep 3, 2015.

1. surferin

surferin

Sorry for my bad pronunciation
    I can not speak English

Hello your loved ones,
    who can help me.

In my business I could always use the fraud chest and professionals holding cabinet "Kratzekatze".
    I've always filled and the customer have the food, fruits and vegetables from the fraud chest and cakes from the

Made holding cabinet. The money went directly to my Checkout without which I had cash in it.
    For some time it goes with me no more, customers can open the cabinets while but they may take out no more.
    What can I do?

Best regards

2. surferin

surferin

have just learned that you can do nothing against the bow
    but it should be fixed soon

3. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

'Kratzekatze' is not a turm used in the english version, but I assume you're talking about the retail fridge?
    That is indeed bugged right now and customers cannot buy from it. But we have confirmation from one of the developers that this bug will be fixed in an update very soon.