1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Friend's List?

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback and Ideas' started by Rita, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Rita

Rita

I notice we can follow people on here which is cool :) would you guy's ever considering adding a actual friend's list though? ^-^ just curious...

2. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

I think "followers" are your friends list in a way. Only thing is that they would have to follow you back to have that "friends-y" feel? Is there a particular reason you want friends list? :)

3. Rita

Rita

Sorry for the late reply XD I barely noticed this ><" oh I was just curious. So the following on here is almost like on twitter...I was just curious is all :) I guess because I was used to the friend's list on the official s3 forums at the time. But I have some friend's who are looking to join a new forum that has a friend's list ;) I think because of all the rukus and craziness that take's place on the official forums it's been a bit uncomfortable unfortunately...even our pm's are gone :( lol