1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Future Skills! (More spectulation, wishing, hoping etc)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by benji_br, Feb 4, 2015.

1. benji_br

benji_br

So we're getting photography and baking with Get to Work and we just got herbalism with Outdoor Retrear. Nice!

What other skills do you think they are gonna add in the future? What are you hoping for?

I can totally see a barista type of thing skill happening (remember how we got all these different hot beverages in TS3 and there's pretty much just black coffee and some tea in TS4?).

I am really really wishing we'll get any sort of martial arts again.

What about you guys?

2. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

We won't see Barista, since Mixology is just that :3 (and seriously it's not THAT hard to make a coffee ;)

But I am surprised that we are only getting two skills, I expected Inventing and other stuff to be part of it, but assume Handiness will be key (and seriously the Sims 4 upgrade system isn't that fun)

Hmmm. hard to say, there's so many possibilites I think anything is possible

I think if they were to add Martial Arts it would most likely come with a game pack :3. (since we got Herbalism from that)

benji_br likes this.
  3. Meka3514

Meka3514

I'm pretty content with the skills that we currently have, but I'm happy to see Photography & Baking. & in the EP we'll be able to run our own business, so I'm super excited! Baking, Gourmet Cooking, Regular Cooking....I see a Restaurant business in my future when the EP comes out.

But if I had to pick some other skills I think it would be fun to have other instrumental skills like horns....French horn, saxophone.

benji_br likes this.
  4. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

Oh yeah! SAXOPHONE!

5. Jasbert

Jasbert

I'd like to see a tuba, since it very rarely gets recognition anywhere. Also I play it soooooo things

6. benji_br

benji_br

Hahaha I agree, but they came up with comedy, videogame and even mischief skills. I can totally see a barista for all sorts of ccinos!