1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Game gone crazy after December update (lol worthy)

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by benji_br, Dec 26, 2014.

1. benji_br

benji_br

These are frustrating bugs, but oh so funny.

1) Visitors won't leave. Really, they'll stay forever. I tell them to leave, then the option disappears and they stick around for good. The upside is they do the dishes and clean around the lot. No joke. So I threw a party and no one would leave, but they all tidied up the place. How nice is that? The only way I figured out how to get rid of them is to visit another lot with them and then just leave them there.

2) Sims won't do the dishes! The game usually starts off fine, then they won't do dishes anymore. If I tell them to do so, they will just stand there and it will reset their actions queue. So I have to be the one dragging all the dishes to the sink all the time.

3) All my households are having nothing but twins. Double the fun and the cuteness, but double the work (as if new carrers weren't work enough for my sims hehehe)

Anyone else having these problems?

2. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

I can confirm 1 personally and have heard about 3 from quite a few people (haven't had any babies since the update personally), but 2 doesn't seem to hit everyone. My Sims can wash their dishes just fine.

3. kakira1

kakira1

Of those addition to the problems there is one problem, but not small and not funny:
    You will no longer be able to download the game and
    if you go to the Community lot and you will also get you there,you can't come home anymore, and you don't even anywhere to another location .. You are in control of the worlds, forever ..

This is not fun, and hopefully will be fixed soon :imp:

4. Jarron

Jarron

My pool ladders no longer have interactions, and I had the Cant Load Family bug-

5. trythisone

trythisone

benji_br likes this.
  6. benji_br

benji_br

7. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Pool ladders never had interactions in Sims 4. Sims can only choose to use them by themselves. At least it's been that way for me and many other people eversince the pool patch.

Can you specify what you mean by that? Does the game not download from Origin?

8. kakira1

kakira1

I find it hard to explain it in English, my spoken language, Finnish, it is sometimes difficult also :D

Here is my video about it:

9. Jarron

Jarron

Well, after the 11/4 patch that gave us pools, I could click on the pool ladders and saw the action to get in/out- but it never worked, and after the 11/25 patch it was gone. I read this since, though - "Pool ladders have an interaction “Get In” that you can choose when clicking on them. That interaction never worked. So, we removed the interaction from the ladders. To get in, you now have to click on the pool. Which sort of makes sense when you think about it."

So I guess that's why. lol

"

10. Jarron

Jarron

kakira1 likes this.