1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Gameplay frequent issues.

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by PaolaVL, Jan 14, 2016.

1. PaolaVL

PaolaVL

There are a few glitches and bugs that are currently annoying me. I'll write down the ones I remember, and I will probably add more later.
    1. Front door:
    Having 2 doors in my sims' house I would like the front door to stop changing into the back door. Sims show up in the back door and sometimes I am not able to set the front door as the front door again. It is getting quite annoying.
    Other sims literally come into my house through what is supposed to be the front door, cross all over to the other side of the house, go out through the back door, and knock.
    2. Decoration moodlets:
    Non-existing decorations keep appearing in my sims' moodlets. I do not own any energizing decor, but apparently that does not stop the moodlets to magically appear. Same goes for other emotions, somehow the energizing one is the most common one.
    3. Eating animations:
    This problem is new, I'm guessing it has something to do with the new patch. The same animation keeps repeating: when they act like the meal is too hot or spicy (it can be interpreted either way).
    4. Infinite lasting actions:
    This problem can only be solved, so far, by exiting and reparing the game. It doesn't matter which action it is, they will keep doing it forever without being able to finish it. If I cancel the action, their next action will have the same issue, so there's not getting around it.

Anyone else has the same bugs? I hope they can be fixed on the next patch.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  2. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I don't know about the first two, but the spicy food bug is common and is confirmed to be fixed in next month's patch. The long lasting queue action can be fixed in my game by using testingcheats on and then soft clicking the sim. Select reset and they will stop. Or at least it worked in mine.

3. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Clicking reset on the sim works for me as well.

I hope they fix the shower issue when a baby is in the house. :confused:

4. PaolaVL

PaolaVL

That works most of the time, however, there are times when I am not able to even open the cheat box. There should be no need of using cheats for the game to work fine.
    The first 2 problems happen way too often for me lately.

What happens? I am curious. So far I have had no issues with babies.

5. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

@PaolaVL I've not experienced being unable to open the cheat box and I'm not justifying cheating to make the game work. I'm just informing you my experiences and how I fixed them temporarily. Best of luck!

6. PaolaVL

PaolaVL

Thank you! I didn't intend to sound rude.
    I just discovered a weird glitch. I has one of my sims mess around in the rocket and when she came back she tried to change to her regular clothes but instead went nude. I tried to see what happens when just exploring space, but it looks like the glitch only happens when messing around. She kept changing between nude and regular clothes for a while and then stopped. One time she stayed nude for a while without changing (fortunately I made her shameless since she's an alien, but my other sims were pretty embarrased after spoting her). I am going to see if the same problem occurs with woohoo.