1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Giant Stuffed Animals!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by uhleeshuh, Sep 9, 2014.

1. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

So I found out that once you rename them, your child can start building a relationship with them, and once they become Good Friends they will open their eyes!

I had always known that they're eyes open I just didn't know how lol, but now I do and you do too!
    I had also noticed that while my household was asleep, I would catch a glimpse of their eyes opening even before they became good friends, but since I was going at Ultra, I never was able to stop in time to really catch them in the act!

Thought I would share this.
    Also! You get a +2(?) happy moodlet when you become Good Friends with them and interact with them.

2. Meka3514

Meka3514

Oh wow, thanks for posting this! I became friends with mine but I never ever caught it. I'm going to look for it now in my game. Thx

3. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

Oooh, that sounds... interestingly creepy! :cool: My first legacy kid is about to be born, so I'll definitely dump one of those stuffed animals in their room!

Mattyboi likes this.
  4. doll

doll

That is insanely creepy at the eyes opening part, but cute.

MidnightPearl and Cody like this.
  5. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

lol I just thought it was creepy which made me want to investigate it further :p
    I would zoom in on Ultra speed and see his eyes open then close and I was like :eek:"OMIGOH! ..scared me!":confused:

benji_br likes this.
  6. MidnightPearl

MidnightPearl

wow! that's really creepy but cute!

7. Cody

Cody

Uhh yeah like no. Cody and Creepy are not compatible. So I think I am going to now go burn the stuff animals lol.