1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Deal!

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get To Work' started by MiffoShort1997, Aug 5, 2015.

1. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Hey everyone :)

Not sure if you know about this or not but I will mention it anyway just in case anyone hasn't found out about this deal yet. The Sims 4 Get To Work is on sale (view picture below):

Picture1.png

As you can see Get To Work is 30% off and is only £20.99 (not sure what that is in US currency) This seems like a pretty good deal if you are looking to buy Get To Work :)

I hope this is useful to you :)

Matthew.

2HubbiesNLove likes this.
  2. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

That is an awesome deal. To those who are still iffy on getting the expansion pack or are wanting to buy other packs I would wait until closer to the holidays. That's at least what we did with TS3 duration. We bought all the stuff packs for $9.99 each, as well as Island Paradise, Ambitions, Into the Future and University Life for $15.99 each which was a pretty sweet deal during the holidays.

Plus, they seem to be putting out bundles now where you get 2 stuff packs and a game pack for the price of $29.99 so you're basically getting a stuff pack for free, and of course during Black Friday sales you know everything will either be 50% off or 75% off, so you would easily be able to catch yourself up with everything for under $100.00 USD.

And to those who are iffy about purchasing Get To Work let me just say we were too. We didn't purchase it until June and we both didn't realize just how much it really does add to game play. There are some features about the game that we don't like, but that's with everything Sims related. There were a lot of things in TS3 we both detest, but it was an all around good game for the most part. We love TS4 more than TS3, and yes, many may disagree with us and it is you're right to that opinion. Some love cookie dough ice cream while others love rocky road. We definitely recommend buying Get To Work, but if the price is still a bit too steep for you, than I would suggest waiting for the holiday sales to pop up.

Happy Simming,
    Bryan & Barry

MiffoShort1997 likes this.
  3. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Hi,

Wow that was a good deal on the Sims 3 expansions and stuff packs :) I wish I was patient enough to wait for things to go on sale around the holiday's but when I have the money I usually just go straight out and buy it there and then :)

I was a little anxious about buying Get To Work and I really don't know why. It added so much more to the Sims 4 than I ever thought it would :) the careers are great! Especially being a doctor as you can tend to the patients :)
    I am SUPER happy with the Sims 4 and like you Bryan and Barry I am really enjoying it and will almost definitely buy Get Together when it is released, though I will probably wait until the holiday's just to see if it goes down in price a little :)

For me the only thing which lets me down with the Sims 4 is not having toddlers :( However, I am 100% faithful that EA will add them back to the game :) Its just going to take them a while, but if they keep on making expansions like Get To Work and Get Together then I will be happy :p

Matthew.

4. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

Hey Matthew,

Yeah, it is hard for both of us to wait for deals since thus far everything we've seen we've really enjoyed with TS4 series. We both find great use for all the content and game play activities GTW, the game packs, and the stuff packs have given us. Which it is a bit overwhelming with all the content their constantly releasing. My guess is we'll be getting at least 1 more stuff pack after Cool Kitchen (which we're buying haha) and a game pack in October, since it's pretty obvious game packs and stuff packs have replaced the store content, which I'm honestly relieved a bit. There were a lot of content from TS3 store we wanted, but Simpoints were outrageously expensive.

My husband (Barry) wants toddlers... I am okay with not having them, but I want them so he's happy, and also for the fact everyone needs what they love from previous series. So if having toddlers will make everyone happy than I'm with those fellow Simmers for the issue on toddlers. The one feature I really miss from TS3 is the create-a-style feature. All of my lots are starting to look the same. I'd be perfectly fine with not having the ability to change textures or patterns, but at least give us a way to change the colors with a color wheel. A color wheel would make me a happy camper, even though for the most part I'm already happy with TS4.

Bryan

MiffoShort1997 likes this.
  5. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

@2HubbiesNLove I have really enjoyed everything that I have seen in the Sims 4 as well :) I got the Sims 4 last December just after Christmas and I admit at first it took a little getting used to. I originally played the Sims 2 Pets on PS2 (that was the first time I ever played the Sims), then moved on to the Sims 3 and I haven't looked back since then! I am really excited for the Sims 4 though as it has already got one amazing expansion pack :) and also seems that the next expansion will be another great one too :) With the Sims 3 the Stuff packs never really appealed to me but the Sims 4 ones seem different, so I'll hopefully get some Stuff packs come Christmas or maybe my birthday in February :)

I would like toddlers back as well :) My real life health stops me from going out and pretty much the Sims is like another life for me, a place where I can escape the ASD for a while :) I was pretty upset when toddlers weren't in the Sims 4 but so far the expansions and stuff packs and game packs are keeping me both interested and entertained :)
    I miss Create A Style and the colour wheel as well :) I used both of those all the time with the Sims 3 and with them not being in the Sims 4 it does take some getting used to. But who knows, maybe they might be added a little later on by EA. Until EA say yes or no there is at least a chance of us getting Create A Style back :)

Matthew.