1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

How Can you move Sims?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harry, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Harry

Harry

I want to move one of my Sims and his girlfriend out of the house but not play with them. Is that possible and if so how? Because it is really annoying me and I can't find a way to do it. Thanks :)

2. Pyziulka

Pyziulka

The only way I heard of is in "Manage worlds" section. There is option to move, evict or manage family. Try that ;)

3. Harry

Harry

I've done that but the only thing I could find was to merge some of my sims into another household and then be forced to play them by selling everything in the house I actually want to play in :(

4. Meka3514

Meka3514

You have to go to Manage Worlds....select your current family and then the two arrows. You can move them into a new house (if so, select new household) or you can move them in with another family either in Willow or Oasis or a family Not in the Town. Just select the people you want to move and use arrow to move them to new household or start their own. Hope that helps.

5. Harry

Harry

Thanks so much. It wasn't too clear in-game on what the new household button did. I thought that it would take me to CAS. Thanks again :)