1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you guys feel about the music in the Sims 4?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mattyboi, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Mattyboi

Mattyboi

I've always loved the music in the Sims games and I like that they change up the styles. I really liked The Sims and Sims 2 (especially The Seasons intro for the Sims 2). I'm just wondering how you guys feel about the music from the Sims 4. Do you think it's an improvement or is it getting worse? Also, how would you rank the Music in the Sims games. Personally, I see them as TS, TS2, TS4, TS3. I'm still a huge fan of the Sims 3 music (Mayzie Grobe from S3: Seasons was incredible), but the first two Sims are hard to beat. Also, I've provided my favorite song from the Sims series.

2. Harry

Harry

My list is exactly the same as yours. The Sims 4 music is going back to its roots but nothing beats The original Sims music, that is so good.

3. Jordan

Jordan

I think the Sims 4 Music is pretty okay haha ... I normally have my game muted & iTunes int he background.

4. Chilli P

Chilli P

I actually already hate The Sims 4 music, before launch. I think it's pretty annoying.

5. DamienSims

DamienSims

I love both TS and TS4music . TS2 and TS3 I thought were a bit more generic and slow. I love how dynamic the music in TS4 is.

6. George

George

Sims 4's music is definitely an improvement over the sims 3, I didn't really like the sims 2's music that much so my ranking would be TS, TS4, TS2, TS3

7. Reuta

Reuta

I like the sims 4 music it's cool :D

8. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

I never liked the original Sims music that much. Can't say why, but I would rank it behind the other games. Sims 2 had very beautiful music. It just felt so fitting for the game. Can't say much about Sims 4 yet. I think I have to play it for a while to know how much I like it, but from what I've heard so far, I will probably like it. They are going in a SimCity-like direction this time, which I had hoped for. Very calm and soothing but not too boring at the same time. I liked the Sims 3 music, too. It got annoying after a couple of years, but I liked it.

9. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

The Sims 1 was incredible and extremely original

The Sims 2 was good, but few expansion packs (primarily the annoying Nightlife techno tracks in Build, Cas and Buy mode) were annoying

The Sims 3 was awful, sounded like music for children (and not a surprise either as the music is very similiar to Desperate Housewives given the fact the same guy made it). However, They also never stopped bringing in real life bands, something that was cute at first but so cheesy at the end. Mayzie Grobe and Uppsie Bay is awesome

I'm already sicko f the Sims 4 Cas music, but what I DO like is the reduced songs, i.e when you get up and personal, the dynamic music is a welcomed addition.

My favourite tracks are already CAS Song 1, Build Mode Song 1 and 4. and Bella Red's song.

10. Janerz365

Janerz365

Same for sure.
    e