1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Hybrid Genetics

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get To Work' started by Matarratas, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Matarratas

Matarratas

Well, I was playing a 3 generation alien family where all of them are light green (the similar color to sims 2 aliens), one of them married a human and his two children were hybrids (Alien green skintone with human eyes).

I also married the hybrids with humans and their children were blue...?
    I was wondering how hybrids genetics work if all his ancestors have green skin tone, and his mother is a human. Then why does they have blue alien skin tone?
    ┬┐Does anybody knows how hybrid genetics work?

2. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

3. Matarratas

Matarratas

Here is the family tree with the blue kids. The two hybrids are married with humans and both of them have blue children.

how.png I need answers.png

4. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

interesting. Wonder if it is random. I must confess, I haven't played THAT much with Aliens, so far just the one family.

5. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

hmm that is interesting I never really messed around with aliens so I would not know a whole lot.