1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

I don't know how to create custom content! PLEASE HELP!!

Discussion in 'Custom Content and Modding Hub' started by Arria9399, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Arria9399

Arria9399

I have always wanted to make my own custom content and I honestly don't have a clue in how to start. Could someone please give me any and all information on how to start because I've looked online for help and the videos suck.

THANKS!!!

2. Anna

Anna

It is WAY too complicated to explain/teach in forums posts. Experienced CC creators from 3 are still just learning how to do CC for 4. I am sure there will be some tutes later, but people are just starting to do this. Check out the information for 3 and it will give you some idea about what is involved. There are specific programs that are needed and a lot, lot, lot to learn how to do.

edit: you will not be able to learn how to do it in a video. There is too much to it. Check MTS for info. and you can get some insight as to what is involved in making CC.

3. Stephen7859

Stephen7859

if you google Sims 4 studio (I would post the link but I don't know if I can) when it loads click forums then hit tutorials. You can select cas or object and there are loads. Explains all the tools you need and its step by step. I've made loads of cc with the Sims resource studio and aoma 4 studio so feel free to ask me too I'm happy to help.

4. Stephen7859

Stephen7859

sims resource workshop and sims 4 studio sorry. Sims vip if i make custom content tutorials with images can i post them in a new thread?