1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

I have a question if someone knows the answer, please help.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bill, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Bill

Bill

I know how to buy rewards (the one I bought so far is (read books faster). What I can't understand is once I purchase these rewards, where do I look to keek track of them? There are many and I am afraid I might buy one again that I already have.

I apologizein advance if this is not the place to post this.

Thanks all.

2. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Hadn't thought about this! Is the one reward you bought still available to the sim you bought it for?

3. Bill

Bill

I don't know. I seem to be reading the same as I was before the purchase, thats why I'm trying to figure out if I still have it.

EDIT: Spelling.

4. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

I assume the one-off rewards become traits now, and I assume the one-off rewards just disappear from the list no? Can you buy again the "Read Books Faster" reward?

5. rye_encoke

rye_encoke

Second button from the right...Simology....should have all those trait rewards listed there.

6. Bill

Bill

Yes I can.

7. Bill

Bill

Now that I have rgg on my face, thank you very much!

8. rye_encoke

rye_encoke

and things like steel bladder and so on you can only buy once, however they do remain on the list, but the buy button is greyed out

9. Zerican Z

Zerican Z

yeah sims 4 developers forgot to put in their programming to remove a bought trait from the list after it was purchased but yeah keep track of your purchased traits so you don't waits the sim points. My buy button was not greyed out at all.